Friday, November 6, 2009

Bon Appétit Magazine Blog Envy Bake-Off

I did it.  I entered one of my paleo-style creations into a contest!  I submitted my Pumpkin Chai Spiced Muffins since they are holiday-themed and freakin' delicious.  Hope this generates more buzz about paleo!  


Please vote for me following the Cast Your Vote link on this page:
Bon Appétit Magazine Blog Envy Bake-Off.

CONTEST DETAILS 
Readers will vote for the tastiest-looking treats in each dessert category—cakes, cookies, pies, and more. The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen will bake the top scoring dessert in each category and select an overall winner. The winner will receive a trip for two to New York City and dinner with Bon Appétit Editor-in-Chief Barbara Fairchild and Restaurant Editor Andrew Knowlton. 
Voting begins Sunday, November 1st. Entries are rolling. The contest will end Sunday, December 13th.  

I apologize in advance that I didn't realize they would make everyone register to vote.  Registration is free, though, and hopefully won't cost you your soul :)  I appreciate your support!


Have you tried my muffins?  If so, please leave some comments.  I am interested in your success at recreating my recipes and if they satisfy the cravings from your former grain-fed life.  And remember, 'with great power comes great responsibility' so now that you have the power to create paleo recreations of your favorite treats, try not to over-indulge on them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment